skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Preload Configuration for E-Commerce
- Transaction Type
- Choose anyone transactions at once to import, either Sales or Sales Return.
- Default Party Ledger Name
- Choose Party ledger to be used in Tally for accounting.
(Example: Amazon, Flipkart, Meshoo and etc..)
- This ledgers will be listed from connected Tally data which are grouped under sundry debtors or sundry creditors.
- Load Transactions with Inventory
- Set this Yes, if vouchers to be imported with inventory.
- Use multiple Godown in Tally by Warehouse
- Split Sales ledger by Tax Rate
- Sales ledgers will be bifurcated automatically as per the tax rate of the stock item.
- Set this Yes, if sales ledgers are to be split by the tax rate.
(Example: Sales GST 5%, Sales IGST 18%)
- Default Sales Ledger Name
- Split Tax Ledger by Tax Rate
- Is Invoice
- Set Voucher Type Name by Warehouse