skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Points to know for Tally on Cloud
- Tally software cannot run as front application and data @ back end with outside public network.
- With VPN thru public network, connecting server and client, tally data access is restricted.
- Accessing Tally Data directly through other than Tally.ERP 9 is not possible
- Tally can only be accessed through below methods
- Connect Tally @ server and Tally @ client in public network, through internet using tally.net services, which is provided by Tally company.
- Connect Tally @ Server and Tally Browser access @ any web browser (including Mac, Ipad) is possible, but it is Read Only.
- Connect Tally @ Server and connect 3rd party application on web is possible, using Tally integration technology.
What is Tally on Cloud
- As explained, Tally Access is possible across cloud, only by using Desktop Sharing of computer, not by any other means other than above.
- So having dedicated Server @ cloud or office, using below technologies, Tally Access on cloud can be enabled to intended users.
Prerequisite Technology for Tally on Cloud
- Hardware Virtualisation (Optional)
- Software Virtualisation Tool (Optional)
- Dedicated Cloud or local hosted server preferred with Windows Server Edition
- Windows RDS CAL for number of users
- Static IP
- Firewall (optional)
- Thin Client (optional)
- VPN technology (preferred for secured access only to the intended users)
- Work Remotely: use full functionality of Tally.ERP 9 on any device through a web browser over a completely secure connection. No need to install any software or application on desktop.
- Complete data security and control: Ensure complete data security with accessibility only to the authorised users.
- Centralize: Centralize all your data at head office and let users access Tally from various geographical locations in real time over the internet.
- Data Backup: Automatic data backups will be taken on cloud enabling you to retrieve the backup data very easily.
- Easy Printouts: Take printouts of invoices & reports from your local printer at anytime
- Access other Apps: Not just Tally, you can also access your other desktop applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, Notepad on cloud at the same time & work efficiently.
Tally Cloud Hosting
- Cloud security : Highly protected cloud with next generation firewall hence no risk of data corruption, data breach or data rewrite.
- Scalable Cloud server : Take advantage of cloud infrastructure with scalable cloud servers
- Speed & Reliability: Hosted on Best Tier Data Centers, running specialised Servers optimized to run Tally Service at high speed redundant connectivity
- Fully Managed Services : Proper maintenance of cloud infrastructure with regular backup of data.