Configure ODBC in Tally
- Tally Master App will support any versions of Tally, from Tally 5.4, for import from Excel.
- Tally Software to be connected to the ODBC.
- Data import can be processed only from the local network through IP address any computer.
- To get connected, IP address and Port Number of Tally.ERP9 to be configured in Tally Master App.
- Enable ODBC in Tally
- After Tally restarted, ensure that Tally is connected to ODBC
- Open your company where you want to import from excel
Configure ODBC in Tally Master
- Open Tally Master – Excel to Tally, go to Settings (menu) > click “Tally Connect Settings”
- Check the same Port Number configured in Tally.ERP 9 or TallyPrime in above point.
- By default port number set to ‘9000’ as default Tally ODBC port in tally software.
- Select the Company from the available list of opened
companies in Tally.