- Tally Master App will support any versions of Tally, from Tally 5.4, for import from Excel.
- Tally Software to be connected to the ODBC.
- Data import can be processed only from the local network through IP address any computer.
- To get connected, IP address and Port Number of Tally.ERP9 to be configured in Tally Master App.
- Enable ODBC in Tally
- After Tally restarted, ensure that Tally is connected to ODBC
- Open your company where you want to import from excel
- Settings in Tally Master
- Go to “Connection Settings”
- Don’t change the IP address, If the data is imported to same computer from the software, otherwise provide the IP address of the Tally system.
- Give the same Port Number configured in Tally.ERP 9 in above point “2. f)”
- Select the Company from the available list of opened companies in Tally.