Verify Masters Before Import Vouchers
- While importing vouchers in to tally, there are variety of masters which are depending to those vouchers should exist in Tally, such as below
- Accounts Masters – Ledgers, Cost Centres
- Inventory Masters – Stock Item, Godown, Units
- Payroll Vouchers – Employee, Pay Heads
- Using this features while importing any vouchers, the dependants masters of those vouchers are collected and being listed can be verified and created immediately.
- Verify Master, a button available on the bottom of the screen to verify the dependent masters of those loaded excel with Tally company.
- Verify, using this, the listed masters of the active tab/table will be verified with live tally data and missing masters will be highlighted on the screen. Example: Ledgers or Groups or Stock Item etc.
- Verify All, using this, the listed masters of all the tabs/tables will be verified with live tally data and missing masters will be highlighted on the screen on respective table. Example: Ledgers and Groups and Stock Item etc.
- Create, using this, the missing masters of the active tab/table will be created to tally directly.
- Create All, using this, the missing masters of the all the tabs/tables will be created to those respective masters to tally directly.
While using Create, the dependants or additional mandatory fields for respective masters (example: Groups for Ledger, Stock Group and Units for stock item) can be filled on the listed table.