Features in import Flipkart MTR (Sales & Return) Vouchers
- Both Sales and Sales Return can be imported from Flipkart MTR reports.
- Both B2C and B2B transactions for sales and sales returns can be imported.
- See advanced Smart Features for Import E-commerce Vouchers.
Prerequisites in Tally before import
- Sales ledger to be exist. Example: Sales Flipkart or Sales GST
- Flipkart ledger to be exist. Example: Flipkart or Flipkart Internet Services Pvt Ltd
- Sales and Credit Note voucher type should exist. Example: Sales Flipkart , Credit Note Flipkart
- Read the Suggested Accounting Methods in Tally for E-Commerce.
Smart Features for E-Commerce
- Accounting Methods in Tally for E-Commerce
- Alteration or re-import of vouchers with duplication control
- Auto creation of missing Party Ledgers with GST Details
- Auto creation of missing Stock Items with GST Details
- Auto Round Off in Import Vouchers
- Auto Tax Settings and Compliance for Vouchers
- Default or Custom selection of Voucher Type
- Explode stock item details in voucher data screen
- Export as Invoice
- Prefix tax type (Input/Output) with tax ledger
- Prefix Tax Type (Input/Output) with Tax Ledger
- Smart Grouping of Vouchers
- Smart Total for Vouchers
- Split Tax Ledger by Tax Rate