skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Points to be noted before import cost centre
- Check here for Points to prepare Excel file for import masters before upload excel file.
- Excel file Sheet name should be as “CostCentre” (case sensitive).
- Any field of cost centre masters can be imported, including UDF.
- Ensure that the excel file filled with required data correctly.
Steps by step action to import
- Open Tally Master App and go to Cost Centre menu under Masters menu
- Load Excel, excel file shall be loaded for import.
- Use Verify Master, to check the availability of dependence of cost centres in tally.
- Once verify master is done, then click Upload to Tally, for direct upload to tally.
- After upload is completed, summary of import shall be popped up for confirmation.
- Also at the end of the data grid, upload status flag will be reflected for detailed confirmation.