Procedure to import Amazon Sales Vouchers
Excel File Formats
- Download MTR B2B & B2C report from Amazon
- Save the file in *.xls format
- Change the excel sheet name to “MTR”
- Import using Amazon MTR report downloaded
Prerequisites in Tally Company Data
- Sales ledger to be exist.
- Amazon ledger to be exist.
- Sales and Credit Note voucher type should exist.
- Read the suggested accounting methods in Tally for E-Commerce
- Go to E-Commerce menu and select Sales and Sales Return button in Amazon tab.
- Click the Load Excel button and load the above saved excel file.
- Choose Sales or Sales Return to import to Tally in preload configuration
- Sales included Shipment & MFNShipment in transaction type
- Sales Return included Cancel in transaction type
- Use the preload configuration to the required output in Tally and click Ok
- Dynamic selection Stock Item Name instead of SKU from Amazon
- Track entries thru Order ID
- Update B2B invoice with customer GSTIN
Related Help Topics
- Accounting Methods in Tally for E-Commerce
- How to Import Amazon Sales Vouchers
- How to import Amazon Settlement Reports
- How to Import E-Commerce Credit Note Vouchers
- How to Import E-Commerce Sales Vouchers
- How to Import E-Commerce Settlement
- How to Import Flipkart Sales Report
- How to Import Flipkart Settlement Report